Ball Valve NIBCO Brand PVC and CPVC Size 1/2 Inch
Ball Valve NIBCO Material PVC and CPVC, Model A, Size 1/2 Inch, 3-Way, 3-Position (Multiport) Brand NIBCO , high quality wide range of pipe fittings manufactured and tested to the highest Saudi and International standards, to ensure this, all products are subject to various rigorous quality control tests in the factory labs around the clock,Buy now with the highest quality at the best price
Ball Valve Material PVC and CPVC NIBCO high quality wide range of pipe fittings manufactured and tested to the highest Saudi and International standards, to ensure this, all products are subject to various rigorous quality control tests in the factory labs around the clock.
- Rated at 150 psi with non-shock water service at 73°F.
- For applications where a quarter-turn will achieve diversion of flow, but shut-off control is not required.
- Flow may be diverted from the branch center-inlet to one side run-outlet (at the 0° stop position), and then to the opposite side run-outlet (at the 90° stop position).
- Flow may be diverted from either of the side run-inlet ports to the branch center-inlet port.
- The internal porting of the diverter makes no provision for shut-off. Therefore, the valve can be used for proportional mixing at all intermediate positions between the 90° stops.
- (ADJ) externally molded onto the body to indicate the seat carrier end of the valve. Adjustment of this union nut can compensate for wear of PTFE seats, with no production loss to remove valve for internal adjustment.
- Valves are manufactured and assembled without exposure to silicone compounds. Silicone-free lubricant is used to assemble all ball valves.
- Full port design produces minimum flow restriction with the lowest possible pressure drop for 90° porting.